Why work for us
Strike Group had been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies since 2007. Our company was founded by a close and reliable team who are passionate about providing quality service in the oil and gas industry. Established in 2004, Strike Group continuously strives to exceed our own expectations. Our team is comprised of loyal, supportive, and forward-thinking industry professionals. We embrace professional development, maximizing talent, upward mobility, and community spirit. Strike Group is a fast-growing company with a small business feel.
Mission and Values
"Exceptional Execution." At Strike Group we continually strive to improve and provide quality work. We demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity and initiative, and reward people for their commitment, energy, enthusiasm, and results. We support the communities where we live and work, and endeavor to minimize our impact on the environment. We treat others as we wish to be treated and, most importantly, ensure that every employee goes home safe.
BE NOTIFIED OF OUR JOBS
Canada's Best Managed Companies
Canada's Best since 2007!
We're Canadian Owned
Which is just one of the many reasons Strike Group is a great place to work.
17 Locations in Western Canada
Simply put, there's a job near you.
There are currently no jobs available.
- All Areas1
- Calgary Corporate1
- Fort Saskatchewan2
- Grande Prairie2
- High Level1
- Saskatoon E & I1
- Electrical and Instrumentation4
- Field Supervision1
- Human Resources1
- All Available Positions14
- Area Manager - Electrical & Instrumentation (Saskatoon E & I)
- Area Manager - Grande Prairie (Grande Prairie)
- Area Office Administrator (High Level)
- Electrical Foreman (Bonnyville)
- Electrical Superintendent (Bonnyville)
- Electrician - Journeyman/Apprentices (Fort Saskatchewan)
- Electrician - Journeyman/Apprentices (BON E&I) (Bonnyville)
- HR Coordinator (Calgary Corporate)
- Instrumentation Technician (Fort Saskatchewan)
- Management Trainee (All Areas)
- Pipefitter - Apprentice (Edmonton)
- Pipefitter - Journeyman (Edmonton)
- Project Manager (Grande Prairie)
- Quality Supervisor (Airdrie)