Why work for us
Strike Group had been recognized as one of Canada's Best Managed Companies since 2007. Our company was founded by a close and reliable team who are passionate about providing quality service in the oil and gas industry. Established in 2004, Strike Group continuously strives to exceed our own expectations. Our team is comprised of loyal, supportive, and forward-thinking industry professionals. We embrace professional development, maximizing talent, upward mobility, and community spirit. Strike Group is a fast-growing company with a small business feel.
Mission and Values
"Exceptional Execution." At Strike Group we continually strive to improve and provide quality work. We demonstrate leadership, drive, creativity and initiative, and reward people for their commitment, energy, enthusiasm, and results. We support the communities where we live and work, and endeavor to minimize our impact on the environment. We treat others as we wish to be treated and, most importantly, ensure that every employee goes home safe.
BE NOTIFIED OF OUR JOBS
Canada's Best Managed Companies
Canada's Best since 2007!
We're Canadian Owned
Which is just one of the many reasons Strike Group is a great place to work.
Multiple Locations in
Simply put, there's a job near you.
There are currently no jobs available.
- All Areas4
- Calgary Corporate2
- Dawson Creek1
- High Level1
- Field Supervision1
- Information Systems1
- Project Group2
- All Available Positions15
- Administrator, ISP (Whitecourt)
- Apprentice Pipefitter (All Areas)
- Area Manager (Bonnyville)
- Construction Superintendent (High Level)
- Crew Foreman (Edson)
- Estimator (Bonnyville)
- Help Desk Technician (Calgary Corporate)
- Labourer (Edson)
- Labourer (All Areas)
- Management Trainee (All Areas)
- Pipefitter - Apprentice (Edmonton)
- Project Manager (Dawson Creek)
- QA/QC Inspector (All Areas)
- Quality Control Coordinator (Edson)
- Sales Manager (Calgary Corporate)