Your sustainability goals should extend to the partners you work with. By choosing Strike, you align your company with one that is committed to local communities and sustainable practices by ensuring the safe and responsible delivery of services.
We follow all federal and provincial laws and regulations to protect your company’s relationships and reputation with the industry and the public. We feel that it is our responsibility to offer assistance with the full lifecycle of projects, which can include environmental consultations, support with reclamation and remediation needs.
Strike did an amazing job from start to finish and excelled across the finish line. Thank you, Strike.— A Valued Strike Customer
We are proudly introducing Strike Group’s inaugural Sustainability Report that formalizes our commitment to sustainability and ESG efforts. With this being our first published report, we are continually learning about the ongoing global ESG movement and as Strike moves forward in this journey our commitment is to continue improving business practices, integrating sustainability in all that we do and maintaining a strong culture.
Read the report: 2022 Sustainability Report
EDI Scholarship Program
The Strike Group EDI Scholarship Program is part of a broader commitment to Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion in our organization. We know that we must increase our focus on building the future talent pipeline and find more ways to support underrepresented populations in our industry.
This scholarship program is part of our commitment to helping break through barriers and creates a positive impact on the community at large. We believe everyone has a right to education, and we are committed to providing people in historically underrepresented groups with financial aid.
Our experienced team can provide:
- Site rehabilitation
- Pipeline integrity
- Remediation and Reclamation
- Environmental assessments
- Waste management services
To make a lasting positive change and minimize our impact on the environment, we have enacted the following strategies:
- Consultation with Indigenous Communities
- Working on renewable and environmental projects
- Pre-construction environmental assessments, planning and mitigation
- Consider wildlife management in all phases of our projects
- Take precautions to ensure we leave a minimal footprint
- Reduced print materials and when possible make use of digital platforms
- Renewing our fleet at regular intervals to ensure our equipment has the lowest possible emissions
- Ensure all equipment has GPS monitoring that tracks and reports vehicle idling time
Sustainability is crucial to how we operate, and we are proud to be a part of these forward-thinking changes.